Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Helping Hands

And those hands better be SQUEAKY CLEAN!

But I digress...

Mom's amazing friend Susan Eastman has stepped up to be our go-to gal, our point person, our seniora numero uno!

For all of those who have offered to help with appointments, cooking, errands, etc., we've had too much on our plates to really figure out how to put these wonderful offers to use- enter Susan.

If you want to contribute, please contact her via email at eastmans@raveisre.com with your contact information, and if there's any specific way you'd like to help out. When my mom needs something, she, I, or Didi will call Susan and she'll contact the group via email and see who's available.

On that note, after talking with mom today, she mentioned that she's gotten lots of "check in" and "offers to help" emails, but she's just not up to email, and would prefer people not email her right now at all. Her internet energy is used reading this blog, and NOTHING makes her happier than reading the comments. So even if it's just to say hi, post and let her know you're reading and thinking of her that way, instead of calling or emailing.

Thanks so much for every one's understanding and continued support!

4 comments:

maura said...

hi liz!!

when you are ready for vodka, call me! i have a delish cranberry infused brew waiting for you!!
kisses!!

maura

Planet said...

ACK!!! I've been exposed to a virus, I will have to wait at least a week before I can show my face to you. I want to make sure I don't bring any unwanted visitors. The boss' daughter in law came in to help out while they were away and then tells me she has a virus. I'm so sorry! Better safe than sorry. I love you Babette!
Claire

Lisa Skelley said...

Anything you want day or night...I can be there in 5 minutes. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

With Love,
Lisa

Chrissy said...

Liz, I knew I was growing my hair for a reason! Just two more years and it might be long enough for you! (Unfortunately, my hair doesn't grow quite as fast as Monica's! She'll have three wigs by the time I get one!)

Stay strong dearest Liz. You've been an inspiration to me for over a decade now and I know you will beat this. I don't expect to see you over the holidays, but just know that I will be thinking of you lots.

Much love,
Chrissy