Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Going Great Lengths

Claire's posting got me thinking- I know so many generous girls, women, and even a few boys, who have donated their hair in the past. I myself hacked and sent off 13 inches just this past July.

Quite a few people have written me saying they're making an effort to donate blood more often, but for you long-haired folk in need of an extreme make over, consider donating your hair before you get your new bob a-la Katie Holmes!

For more information, check out http://www.locksoflove.org/ and http://www.wigsforkids.org/

2 comments:

Lynn (Painter extroidonaire) said...

With all the poop talk i was afraid when i saw the baggie in Monica's hands with something dark inside!!! You never know!!:) Such a great thing donating your hair!! You go girl!!

Tom Smith said...

Monica, My little girl just chopped 12 inches off for locksoflove, this is the second time for her and she can't wait for her pretty blonde hair to be long again, just to do it again.