Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Housekeeping: Correspondence

Just a little request- email has gotten VERY difficult for my mother, however the more she continues to get, the more she feels she has to read and respond! Phone is no longer ideal. It is hard for her to hear and her faint voice does not travel well.

If you have a message to send to my mother, snail mail is wonderful and someone here can read the note to her.

McLean
Attn: Elisabeth Talbot
75 Great Pond Road
Simsbury, CT 06070

She also enjoys reading messages on the blog, so please feel free to write notes there as well.

If you do send an email, consider making the font at least 16 point, and email her at talbot07@gmail.com. You can also feel free to send messages to Gwennie or I and we will pass them on promptly. mmtalbot@gmail.com or gwennie.talbot@gmail.com.

Thank you for your understanding!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's to Super Mamasan and her Supersized daughter!
My gosh, I have fallen behind on events......Liz what the heck is going on? This is not supposed to be happening.
I'm rushing right out to the fairy dust and the magic wand store sending you a truck load of beautiful, sparkel fairy dust and a magic wand with batteries already in it so that it will start working immediately! Know that I am waving that wand vigorously and with lots and lots of enthusiasm and lots and lots of love.
Let me know if it is too much work for you if I try to call you someday very soon. Thinking of you and working hard to keep that magic wand in tact. Lots of love, Sally (Allen)

trix said...

Good Morning Talbot extrodinaires! (Did I spell that right?) Thinking of you on this snowy morning, just thought I'd send a howdy your way. Love you
Big bear hugs
Trixie

Anna said...

It feels like an evening on the Polar Express in Vermont tonight. Dark sky, blowing snow and that crisp feeling of the winter night air. We are being warmed by Antoine's stove and Maddie is on her way to Brazil to visit Ben. Tonight that magical feeling of the Polar Express journey brings a smile.
Thinking of you all and hope there are some great pictures of the four MPS girls chowing on pizza!
I'll roll in the snow for each of you!!!
xoooxoo Ann

Marge Fisher said...

Thinking of you as always. Wanted to let you know also that the RFP is getting into good shape. Glad to help out. Please enjoy this sunny day and may the warmth of the day add to the warmth of those close by as well as all of your friends and family who send hugs and prayers.
Much love,
Marge

andrea ellen-keigan said...

Thinking of you all and praying hard for a peaceful time for you all. Your mother is a wonderful soul and she is so proud of you girls especially. During the last few years when I got to know her professionally, she always mentioned you both, your accomplishments, etc. with such pride. Try to take care of yourselves too as best as you can........I know it's not easy. My thoughts and prayers are with you each hour. Andrea Ellen, Simsbury