Monday, December 14, 2009

Celebration of Life

Saturday, December 19, 2009 @ 11 a.m.
433 Fern Street
West Hartford, Conn.

Reception to follow immediately at:
4 Hartford Road
Simsbury, Conn.

All are welcome!

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Integrative Medicine Program at St. Francis Hospital.
Checks can be made out to "Integrative Medicine" with "Elisabeth Talbot" in the memo and mailed to:
St. Francis Hospital Foundation
114 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT 06105

Questions, call 860.714.7451
Many have asked for Gwennie and my mailing address as well:

Monica and Gwennie Talbot
21 Boynton Street
Unit 3
Jamaica Plain, Mass. 02130



3 comments:

H.F. said...

LOVE YOU TWO and I love that joint mailing address - people can send mail to me there too - I'm moving in!

maura said...

love you ladies fiercely.
goodies in the mail are eminent.

what?! whoopie pies?!

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Monica, Gwennie, and the family/friend gang:

I continue to be with you all in spirit. I know a new and difficult journey is just beginning.

I lost a very dear, special friend, but feel as though I gained new sisters and friends as a result.

Monica, if there are whoopie pies involved, I want to move in too! I hope you have lots of room. Come to think of it, I'm in Boston now...

Hugs and love to you all,
Lissa