Sunday, February 3, 2008

Go Pats

That has nothing to do with Mom, but whatever. Today, I put everything on the back burner and send Tom Brady all the positive energy I can muster up. It's funny to look back and read entries I wrote from the sofa in Avon, when Coco and I were hanging around right after Mom's surgery. "New England Patriots Remain Undefeated, So Does Mom," well let's just keep that theme going then, shall we?

Mom is doing well, but fatigue continues to rule the roost. It will always be a struggle for Madame Productivity to learn to build in periods of rest. To her credit, she is really trying to honor the signals her body is sending her.

I had to share this email from Mom's friend Sally A. in Colorado, which she sent in response to the pictures I posted of Mom last week. She is refering to me in the following...

Isn't she cute....bringing you your very first Helping Hands meal. She looks exactly like you......aren't you both lucky.

We look alike, but not that alike! It must be the enormous toothy smile people keep telling me I have. I don't see it though.





No comments: